It has been almost a month since my last post, SORRY! So much has been going on and Grady has changed SO much! I thought it would fun to fill you in on a list of Grady's favorite things lately.
1. Smiling-Grady has started smiling a lot. The cutest though is when he really gets happy and excited and giggles. It melts my heart! :)
2. Talking-along with his giggles, my little guy is pretty talkative. Especially to his dad!
3.Toys-he is just starting to really be fascinated by objects, especially those that are bright or play music. His favorites are his whoozit (thanks Olson's) and his little play gym that he lays under that has a butterfly, a duck and a bear that plays music hanging from it. He is so funny with them! I can lay him under his toy and he will just laugh, smile and talk back to the bear that is singing to him! I swear he could lay under this for hours!
4. Eating- of course! That's what my little guy does best! At his last doctors appointment he weighed 12 lbs 8 oz! Yeah Grady!!
5. Eli's State Championship Ring-(I don't think Grady likes or enjoys it as much as his Eli did putting it on him and taking pictures of it), but don't worry Eli Grady is still proud of you for winning the state championship in 1999.
6. His hands?? Just this last week he has had this weird obsession with eating his hands. He literally will but almost his whole fist into his mouth. They must taste good?
7. Getting his pants put on his head- Eli LOVES to put Grady's pants on his head, but for some strange reason, Grady really enjoys it. He does look pretty cute though!
8. His EYES-ok this is MY favorite thing about my little man. He has got beautiful blue eyes and these extremely long eyelashes that he definitely got from his father! I LOVE THEM!!
9. His Dad and Mom- at least we hope!
I think this pretty much catches you up in the life of Mr. Grady. As far as we go, we are moving into a condo this weekend, and we are just enjoying the joys of parenthood. Nothing is better in the whole wide world!!!!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
Sunday, July 6, 2008
We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July! We wanted to share some pictures from our 4th. We love celebrating our country and the many freedoms that we have. We are so blessed to have this beautiful country, and are so thankful for those who fight to protect it for us!
Until Next Time..... Brittany Slesk at 9:20 PM
Saturday, July 5, 2008
So after a pretty interesting set of circumstances, my sister Valerie gave birth to Grady's cousin Max on July 2nd. Besides little Max arriving almost 2 weeks early, my sisters placenta had stopped working, so our cute little Max came out at 4 pounds 14 ounces and 17 inches long. Amazingly enough, his lungs were fully developed and he was able to go home with his mom and dad 2 days after his birth. This little boy is so adorable and such a trooper.
Grady LOVES little Max. Grady also LOVES to wave his hands and feet ALL over the place, and when we laid him and Max by each other I told Grady not to hit little Max but my little 2 month old didn't listen to me and hit Max right in the face. SORRY Max, I promise he will be nice when he's a little older.
Until Next Time..... Brittany Slesk at 4:23 PM