Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Pictures

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks. I just started work again this week, and so I have had a little adjusting to do, and so putting pictures on here has been on a little bit of a back burner, so sorry for the wait and sorry so many picutres. My friend Kim Moore had one of these on her blog and I loved it, so I stole her idea. (I hope you don't care)

3 comments:

Chanté said...

He is sooo cute! I can't believe how big he is already! I'm totally going to copy the smilebox idea too!

P.S. Going back to work is a HUUUGE adjustment. Even a year later I still feel like I'm adjusting everyday!

KimMoore said...

So cute! I'm so gad you like smile box I am like so addicted to it! See you soon I hope!

Val Murphy said...

Good work Britt...those were cute. I like the pictures with the baseball pen!