Friday, May 9, 2008

Many Thanks!!

As the due date for the baby gets closer, and I get more and more excited (and emotional) :) I can't help but think of how blessed I truly am. Even though pregnancy is hard at times, I can't help but think every day how big of a miracle it is, and how lucky I am to be able to have a baby and be a mom! I am so thankful for all the many, many other blessings that I have. I have been so blessed with the family and friends that have been placed in my life, all of you are so amazing, thank you so much for all of your love and your support! And I feel especially blessed to have such an amazing, loving and supporting husband. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but he is so incredible and I feel so lucky to have him as my companion. He will be the best dad ever, (sorry all you other dad's)! :) Anyway, I just felt like I needed to share my thoughts and thank yous with all of you! So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Chanté said...

Hey missy! I'm so glad that we can keep 'in touch' through the blogging world! I'm so excited for you to become a mommy...there is nothing better! You'll have to let me know when you're ready for visitors so I can visit with you and hold your little bambino!

*I looked through all your posts...and his nursery is so much like my daughter's ('cept her's is a little more femanine!)...it freaked me out. I have letter's abover her BLACK crib and have a black magnet board on the wall next to the window...and she has the same type of bedding and things like that...(just a little more femanine!)...we have great taste! :)

I love you and congrats on baby coming soon!