Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Pictures of Grady



Well, first off, Eli did that last blog, and did a wonderful job I should just let him do them from now on!! Second, so much for pictures of me and Eli. Grady is just to much cuter! Everything is going well, we are just adjusting to life with a baby and loving every second of it. He is constantly making us smile and laugh. He is still really little, but has changed so much in the last few days. Every second we realize more and more how blessed we are to have him! And thanks to everyone again for all of your love and support!

3 comments:

Slesk Family said...

I am loving the pictures on the blog but hating being so far away from holding him! Hold him for me will you? I love you Grady, Love Amma

Katy said...

Amazing! Nice work Brittany. Let's be honest it was pretty much all you. I realize it more and more with Katy that I'm mainly a bystander. We're so happy for the both of you. Love Paul and Katy

Jessica said...

Oh - he is precious. I love his little green outfit! ADORABLE. And the Jeans! It totally cracks me up because Mick was in Jeans probably the first week of his life. Murph is lucky to get out of the house with even a onsie! So fun! It sounds like you are in your own little heaven at the Slesk home. I love the picture of E and the baby sleeping. That is how I remember my babies is pictures of them sleeping on their daddy's chest! PRICELESS!!! Keep enjoying. Can't wait to see you. Did you deliver at AF?