Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome Little MAX!!


So after a pretty interesting set of circumstances, my sister Valerie gave birth to Grady's cousin Max on July 2nd. Besides little Max arriving almost 2 weeks early, my sisters placenta had stopped working, so our cute little Max came out at 4 pounds 14 ounces and 17 inches long. Amazingly enough, his lungs were fully developed and he was able to go home with his mom and dad 2 days after his birth. This little boy is so adorable and such a trooper.

Grady LOVES little Max. Grady also LOVES to wave his hands and feet ALL over the place, and when we laid him and Max by each other I told Grady not to hit little Max but my little 2 month old didn't listen to me and hit Max right in the face. SORRY Max, I promise he will be nice when he's a little older.




2 comments:

Katy said...

Welcome Max! Two cousins down (out?) one to go

Southern Belle said...

haha, little max makes grady looks huge!!!