Monday, November 17, 2008

From Grady Baby to Big Boy

It all happens so fast, my little one is now 6 months old!!!! He had his 6 month Doctors appt. and was 27 inches (60th percentile) and 16 lbs 14 ounces (30th percentile). Everything looked normal and great! He is officially army crawling everywhere!!! AHAHAAHAH! As I type this he is crawling to get the computer cord. CRAZY baby! Here are some recent pics of my BIG man!!
P.S. That IS hair on top of his head, and it is blonde! Where did Eli and I get a blonde haired blue eyed child?? I don't know, but we will keep him!




5 comments:

Jessica said...

We will be in our house in 2 weeks! You guys definitely have to stop by so we can watch our little boys crawl around together! He is getting sooo big!

Katy said...

CRAWLING?? How fun! Go Grady!!

The Jensen Family said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love that little hat on him, I should get Jerzee one!

Slesk Family said...

I love your hat Grady!
I can't believe how big you look.
It will be fun to have you here for Christmas, buddy.
Love you!

Val Murphy said...

Holy Moly...I haven't checked blogs in a long time...cute pictures of Grades! Happy birthday ELI, and happy birthday tomorrow BURTS!