Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The husband tag

Where we met: Our singles ward in Orem

How long we dated before we got hitched: A whopping 3 months

How long have we been married: 2 years and 2 months

What's my fav feature about him: His eyes

What's my fav quality about him: His sweetness and how amazing of a dad he is.

What's his nickname for me: Hon

His fav color: Green, he likes grass!!:)

His favorite food: He really likes anything, but a couple favs are southwest chicken soup and lasagna.

His favorite sport:football and baseball

Who said the L word first: He did, and I replied by saying, "I like you alot". He still hasn't let me live this one down.

First kiss when and where: This one I'm not really sure on, things moved kind of fast. It wasn't too long after we started dating

Favorite couple thing to do: Watch college football/baseball/basketball together. We prefer going to the games, but we also like to watch them on tv together.

How many kids:1, probably 5

His hidden talent: He plays the piano (he taught himself)

His age: 25, almost 26

His favorite music: He like Death Cab, Coldplay and Ben Kweller

What I admire most about him: Eli is very, very sweet and thoughtful. He never says anything mean about anyone. He is a extremely hard worker and the best dad and husband ever.

His favorite pastimes: Baseball and football. (Don't worry Stacey, he watches his highlight tapes too!!!) :)

Will he read this: Only if he gets really bored one day!

I tag:
Lacie
Kim W.
Stacey
Kim M.
and Emily R.

2 comments:

Val Murphy said...

Go Eli!

The Jensen Family said...

You guys are so cute! I was telling Jory one time that I bet you guys have never argued because your both so nice! Loved reading that.