Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Lacie, so here goes:

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. What Not to Wear
3. The Office (the BBC and American Versions)
4. X-Files (I really secretly love this show)
5. College Football
6. College Basketball
7. MLB Baseball
8. Flight of the Conchords

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Got to wake up Grady and see him smile and kick his feet and move his hands because he was excited to get up
3. Watched Biggest Loser
4. Watched Red Sox and Rays
5. Made chicken and rice for my fam
6. Ran a few miles
7. Craved chocolate covered cinnamon bears
8. Fell asleep at 9:00 :)

Eight favorite places to eat:
1. Zupas
2. Kneaders
3. Village Bakery
4. Quiznos
5. California Pizza Kitchen
6. Pizza Factory
7. Brick Oven
8. Baja Cantina

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. The weekend
2. Christmas Break
3. Spending more time with my family
4. The BYU vs. Utah game
5. SOMEDAY running a marathon
6. Summer
7. My families Halloween Party
8. Having more babies!!


Eight people I have tagged:
1. Valerie ANN
2. Katy
3. Tash
4. Emily
5. Kim
6. Nancy
7. Shirlene
8. Keri

No comments: